Aeropress Coffee Maker
Perfect for travellers who crave great coffee on the go, the Aeropress brews an exceptionally smooth, rich cup without bitterness or acidity. Brew coffee right over your mug, as gentle air pressure extracts full, pure flavour from the grounds. There's less grit than a French press, and cleanup is easier too.
- Brews 1–3 shots of espresso in about a minute.
- Simply add hot water, stir and press for 20–40 seconds.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction and richer, fuller coffee flavour.
- Microfilter removes grit from coffee, yielding a clean cup.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10 cm diam., 13 cm high.
- Made in USA.
- Includes chamber, plunger with rubber seal, filter cap, scoop, stirring paddle, funnel, 350 microfilters and filter holder.
- Fits most mug sizes; can also be placed atop a carafe for larger brew batches.
- Add milk to brewed espresso to make lattes and cappuccinos.
- Sturdy plastic construction with rubber seal.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Use 80˚C brewing water for best flavour.
- Start with 1 heaping scoop of espresso grind or 1.5 level scoops of fine drip grind. Later, you can use more coffee if you want a richer brew. You can also double or triple the amount of coffee and water to press 2-3 servings at a time. Use fine drip grind whenever pressing more than one serving.
- "American" coffee: Fill chamber with water to 2. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add hot water to make a 240 ml beverage.
- Latte: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk to make a 240 ml beverage.
- Cappuccino: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk equal to the amount of pressed coffee.
- CAUTION: Never press with a loose rubber seal. Never press into a fragile or narrow cup; use a sturdy mug. Never press hard, which can result in breakage and spills.
- Remove cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse rubber seal. Other parts are dishwasher safe (top rack).
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.