All-Clad Copper Core Stock Pot
Ideal for cooking larger quantities of savoury soups and stocks, this casserole pot has high sides to help keep ingredients submerged during long simmering while minimising evaporation and increasing the extraction of flavour.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminium with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Snug-fitting stainless-steel lid locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Ideal for use on any type of stovetop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6 l casserole pot : 27 cm diam., 11 cm high; 2.5 kg with lid.
- 7 l casserole pot: 22 cm diam., 18 cm high; 3.2 kg with lid.
- 8 l casserole pot: 27 cm diam., 14 cm high; 4.1 kg with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.