All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. The set is designed to meet the demands of everyday cooking as well as entertaining.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you're sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- d5 line is 20% more efficient than its tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results.
- Improved stay-cool stick handles with finger guards for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for drip free pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven gloves.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any stovetop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 20 cm and 25 cm frying pans.
- 2 l and 4 l saucepans with lids.
- 4 l sauté pan with lid.
- 8 l casserole pot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 20 cm frying pan: 20 cm diam., 4 cm high; 823 g
- 25 cm fry pan: 25 cm diam., 5 cm high; 1.2 kg
- 2 l saucepan: 15 cm diam., 11 cm high; 1.8 kg with lid.
- 4 l saucepan: 20 cm diam., 13 cm high; 2.2 kg with lid.
- 4 l sauté pan: 27 cm diam., 7 cm high; 2.5 kg with lid.
- 8 l casserole pot: 27 cm diam., 14 cm high; 2.9 kg with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.