All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel French Skillets
A great value, our exclusive set includes All-Clad's French skillet in two popular sizes for frying and sautéing your favourite foods. By bonding five alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminium, the pans heat with superb efficiency for optimal results.
- All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line sets a new benchmark in even heating and energy efficiency.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- High rounded sides simplify turning and flipping of foods while containing splatters.
- Two sizes let you fry and sauté most foods.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven gloves.
- Pot size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any kind of stovetop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 23 cm diam., 5 cm high; 1.2 kg
- Large: 28 cm diam., 5 cm high; 1.4 kg
- Handcrafted in USA.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.