All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Covered Fry Pan, 30 cm
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. The non-stick surface of this frying pan releases food effortlessly and the lid makes it perfect for simmering or braising.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Non-stick interior ensures easy release of the stickiest foods and is dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended.
- Two aluminium layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability.
- 30 cm pan includes a flat lid.
- Extra large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven gloves.
- Rims are shaped to allow for drip free pouring.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any stovetop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 30 cm diam., 5 cm high; 2.2 kg with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.