All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Fry Pan, Set of 2
All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodised aluminium, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases - plus it's dishwasher safe. You can rely on this versatile set of NS1 frying pans from breakfast through dinner for frying up bacon and eggs, searing and browning meats and vegetables and more.
- Set includes 20 cm and 25 cm frying pans.
- Durable hard-anodised aluminium provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges._
- Flared rims facilitate precise, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 20 cm fry pan: 20 cm diam. excluding handle.
- 25 cm fry pan: 25 cm diam. excluding handle.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort - and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260¡C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.