Bialetti Moka Express 9-Cup Espresso Maker
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
In 1933, Alfonso Bialetti revolutionised home coffee brewing in Italy with this iconic, easy-to-use stovetop espresso maker. This is the classic aluminium original is still found in nearly 90% of Italian homes.
- Easily make up to nine 60 ml cups of rich espresso in just a few minutes.
- The striking angular shape and polished aluminium construction gives this espresso maker its distinctive, classic style.
- Simple, durable design is reliable and easy to maintain and operate.
- Handle and knob stay cool to the touch during use.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- Polished aluminium construction.
- 11 cm diam., 24 cm high.
- 550 ml cap.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use with ground coffee only; not to be used with other extracts such as cocoa powder, chamomile or other soluble solutions.
- Do not overfill with water or coffee.
- Allow unit to cool completely before rinsing under cold water.
- Hand-wash only with mild detergent and warm water.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.