Bisetti Olivewood Rolling Pin
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
In the Piedmont region of northern Italy, a small company crafts this rolling pin using wood harvested from local olive trees. Each piece has distinctive grain markings that make it unique. The scaled-down size makes for easy handling when you're rolling out dough.
- Crafted from Italian olive wood.
- Each rolling pin reveals a unique grain pattern for a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Compact size is easy to handle.
- Oil finish helps protect the wood's natural beauty.
- Wood will naturally darken with use.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- 44.5 cm long (including handles), 4.4 cm diam.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash with warm water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- To maintain the lustre of the wood, occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.