Boos Edge-Grain Maple Chopping Boards
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
An exceptionally hard chopping board provides a stable work surface and also helps protect finely honed blades. Sturdy construction – with the edge grain creating the work surface – gives this maple board a commercial-quality toughness to withstand years of use.
- Crafted in the USA from sustainably harvested North American hard rock maple.
- Edge grain construction holds up to years of slicing and chopping.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made by John Boos & Co., the leading manufacturer of butcher blocks and a staple of the commercial cooking industry since 1887.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small board: 41 cm x 25 cm; 3 thick; 2.3 kg
- Medium board: 51 cm x 38 cm; 3 cm thick; 4.5 kg
- Large board: 61 cm x 46 cm; 4 cm thick; 8.2 kg
- Made in USA.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.