Breville Boss Super Blender
If you need a do-it-all blender with one-touch superpowers, count on the Boss to take charge of your kitchen. Breville has designed every detail of this masterful machine to fulfill an impressive resume of demanding culinary tasks—from ultra-efficient mixing and blending to grinding whole grains, crushing ice, friction-heating homemade soups and whipping up creamy smoothies and frozen desserts.
- Breville puts precise control at your fingertips with 5 preset programs, 12 manual dial-controlled speeds from Stir to Mill, and a custom-record feature for 6 personalised programs.
- Timing is a breeze with a pause-and-play feature plus count-down and count-up timers.
- One-touch auto-clean feature makes cleaning the blending container easy.
- Intuitive LED control panel is engineered for the ultimate ease of use.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor is expertly designed for blending whole foods, guaranteeing that every task is executed with power and precision.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #: BBL910
- 2 L cap.; 20 cm x 24 cm x 46 cm high.
- Includes frozen dessert wand and scraper spatula.
- Made in China.
- Shatterproof square Tritan™ plastic jug features a tight-fitting vented lid with Breville's assist-ring pull for easy removal.
- Durable, heavyweight die-cast metal base helps ensure years of reliable service.
- Surgical stainless-steel blades.
- Pre-set programs include Pulse/Ice Crush, Smoothie, Green Smoothie, Frozen Dessert and Soup.
- Manual functions include Stir, Mix, Chop, Blend, Puree and Mill, with adjustable speeds between each one (for a total of 12 manual speeds).
- Blender is programmed to allow manual functions to run for six minutes before automatically stopping.
Use & Care
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Clean container by filling with 2 cups of warm water, then pressing the Auto-Clean button. If needed, use a few drops of mild dish soap.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.