Breville Fast Slow Pro™ Pressure Cooker
Benchtop cooking gets even easier with the Breville Fast Slow Pro™ . This combination pressure cooker/slow cooker eliminates all the guesswork – automatically adjusting pressure, temperature and time depending on what you're cooking. Hands-free steam release ensures top flavour and texture, whether you're speed-cooking or slow-simmering.
- Preprogrammed settings include pressure cook, slow cook, steam, sauté, sear, reduce and keep warm.
- Hands-free, automatic steam release for extra safety.
- Dual sensors monitor ingredients for more accurate pressure/temperature control.
- 8 pressure cook levels, plus a custom setting to suit your favourite recipes.
- Slow cook settings: 3 heat settings from 2 to 10 hours, plus a custom setting.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6 L capacity.
- 32 cm long x 32 cm wide x 34 cm high.
- Made in China.
- Includes stainless-steel steamer tray and rack.
- Pressure, temperature and time automatically adjust between pressure and slow cooking.
- LCD tells you when cooker is pressurising, cooking or releasing steam.
- 3 steam release modes: Auto Quick, Auto Pulse and Natural.
- 8 pressure levels from low (10 kpa) to high (80 kpa).
- 3-Way Safety System includes safety locking lid, automatic hands-free steam release and safety valve.
- Keep Warm function turns on after cooking, so food is ready to serve when you are.
- Removable cooking bowl with PTFE- and PFOA-free ceramic coating.
- Wide, wraparound moat catches condensation and food spills.
- Dishwasher-safe removable lid.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
Use & Care
- Do not exceed 60% capacity when filling with food or liquid.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Nonstick cooking bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash lid; dry thoroughly.
- Clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Silicone seal and holder are dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.