Breville Oracle Espresso Maker
The Breville Oracle is the ultimate hybrid coffee system, controlling all variables to produce authentic barista-style results with the speed and easy operation of a fully automatic machine. You'll consistently brew espressos, lattes, macchiatos and cappuccinos that look and taste the way they do in your favourite café, with virtually no possibility of error. The commercial-grade machine automatically grinds and tamps the beans for you, then maintains a super-exact optimal brewing temperature to extract the fullest, richest flavour for every cup.
- Combines precision commercial features with easy, intuitive controls for preparing café-quality espresso, lattes, cappuccinos and macchiatos at home.
- Built-in burr grinder uses an auger device to tamp while grinding beans, for less mess. You can dose and tamp beans to exactly the same level and pressure every time.
- Dual stainless-steel boilers and two pumps simultaneously brew espresso and steam milk at the optimum temperature and pressure.
- Programmable functions make it easy to adjust shot temperature, volume and duration; machine also allows for manual operation.
- Maintains temperature to within 1 degree Celsius of optimum brewing temperature during extraction for fullest flavour.
- Pressure gauge helps train user to tamp correctly and monitors extraction pressure. A 15-bar Italian pump with over-pressure valve delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the electronic PID temperature control and a heated group head ensure precise temperature with minimal variance during extraction for fullest flavour.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Shot clock helps you time your shot-pulling for optimal crema and flavour.
- A separate air pump allows for customised milk frothing: select latte or cappuccino and the machine automatically adjusts the amount of froth, while a sensor detects when milk has reached the ideal temperature for your beverage.
- Brews excellent café-quality long blacks at the press of button.
- Hot-water tap is located behind the Portafilter, so you can pour both water and espresso for long blacks without moving your cup.
- Click here for more information on the Oracle, including video demonstrations and Breville's exclusive White Glove Service
Dimensions & More Info
Use & Care
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleaners.
- Hand-wash filters, filter holder and drip tray.
- Steam nozzle should be purged and wiped clean after each use.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.