Breville Oracle Touch Espresso
The next generation of fully automatic espresso makers has arrived with the Breville Oracle Touch. This award-winning espresso machine makes it amazingly easy to prepare true café-quality coffee beverages at home. Tricky brew tasks are automatically handled for you from start to finish, as the Oracle Touch grinds, doses and tamps coffee in the commercial portafilter, extracts at the ideal water temperature, and textures milk to your taste for preparing latte art or creamy cappuccino. Use the color touchscreen to swipe and select from a menu of drinks or personalise your own.
- Awarded the 2017 Best New Product by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Choose from a menu of five café drinks: Espresso, Americano, Latte, Flat White and Cappuccino.
- Swipe and Select colour touchscreen allows you to easily build your favourite café drinks, adjusting coffee strength, milk texture and milk temperature to your taste, then saving your settings.
- Conical burr grinder with 45 adjustable grind settings from fine to coarse.
- Automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22g (.75 oz.) ground coffee for mess-free brewing.
- Automatic hands-free milk texturing to your selected temperature and style, from silky latte to creamy cappuccino.
- Brews single, double and custom-size espresso shots.
- Prepares small, medium or large Americanos automatically by delivering hot water from dedicated outlet.
Dimensions & More Info
Use & Care
Use and Care
- The filter basket and portafilter should be rinsed under hot water after each coffee-making session to remove all residual coffee oils.
- After each coffee-making session a clear-water backflush is recommended before you turn off the machine: Empty drip tray. Insert the cleaning disc into the filter basket then insert the portafilter into the group head. Touch the Brew button and allow pressure to build for 20 seconds, then touch to stop and release pressure. Repeat this 5 times to purge any fine coffee grounds and residual coffee oils from the brew water paths.
- After every use, thoroughly wipe the steam wand and tip with a damp cloth and purge immediately. Failure to clean the steam wand may affect the milk-texturing performance.
- The outer housing and cup-warming tray can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth. Polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch the surface.
- Use the Descale function when prompted on screen.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.