Breville Original '74 Jaffle Maker
This is the signature jaffle sandwich maker that launched Breville's fame in Australia and around the globe. The first of its kind, the 1974 machine was so popular that the toasty, golden jaffles it produced became known as “Brevilles.” Today, we’re proud to bring you the company's Original '74™ seal-and-cut sandwich maker – the simple secret to some of the best jaffles we've ever tasted.
- The ultimate machine for old-fashioned jaffles – from gooey grilled cheese to a perfect patty melt.
- Benchtop machine grills two large sandwiches in minutes, automatically sealing the edges and dividing each jaffle into two perfect wedge-shaped portions.
- Nonstick cooking plates shape the bread into deep pockets that hold generous amounts of your favourite fillings – all neatly sealed inside your sandwich.
- Jumbo-sized plates accommodate large slices of all types of bread, as well as puff pastry, brioche, croissants and flatbreads.
- Indicator lights let you know when the machine is on – and when your jaffles are ready.
- Nonslip feet grip your benchtop to ensure optimal stability.
- A locking latch holds the machine upright for ultra-compact storage – perfect for apartments, cabins and smaller kitchens.
- Die-cast aluminium cooking plates are finished with a premium PFOA-free nonstick coating for easy cleaning.
- Durable brushed stainless-steel housing with polished aluminium handles.
- 28.5 cm x 30 cm x 11.4 cm high; 1000 watts; 2.4 kg.
- Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China.
Use & Care
- Always clean your jaffle maker after each use to prevent a build-up of baked-on foods.
- Wipe cooking plates with a soft cloth.
- If cooked-on food is not removed by this method, brush with a little oil or melted butter. Allow to stand for five minutes, then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not use abrasives to clean cooking plates – this will damage their nonstick surface.
- Do not immerse any part of the jaffle maker in water or any liquid.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.