Breville Precision Brewer Thermal
The Breville Precision Brewer is the world's first 12-cup drip coffee maker precise enough to deliver craft-filter brewing, automatically. Experience your favourite coffee at its best regardless of its origin, age or roast with precise temperature and brewing time. The Precision Brewer offers a unique brewing menu that allows you to make a full 12-cup (1.7 L) carafe in less than 7 minutes, a Gold Cup–standard brew, an extra-strong brew, iced coffee, a cold brew or your own custom brew.
- Digital temperature (PID) thermo-coil heating and pump system allow for precise and adjustable water-temperature control.
- Steep & release valve provides exceptional control over water-coffee contact time for consistently excellent coffee.
- Select from six brewing modes: Fast, Gold, Strong, Over Ice, Cold Brew or My Brew.
- Fast mode: Brew up to 12 cups in less than 7 minutes.
- Gold mode (recommended): Certified to meet rigorous technical requirements using the cone filter basket.
- Strong mode: Brew settings are automatically adjusted so you get a stronger cup of coffee.
- Over Ice mode: Brew up to 4 cups of stronger coffee that tastes great when poured over ice.
- Cold Brew mode: Brew up to 550 ml of cold-brew coffee with adjustable steeping time between 0–16 hours and coffee delivered into your favourite vessel.
- MyBrew mode: Brew up to 12 cups with your choice of brew temperature, bloom time and flow rate.
Dimensions & More Info
- 31 cm x 17 cm x 40 cm high
- 4.5 kg.
- 1.7 L water tank.
- 1.7 L-cap. dual-wall stainless steel thermal carafe keeps coffee fresh and hot.
- LCD display with simple rotary dial controls.
- Programmable Auto-Start feature.
- Descaling alert and automatic descaling cycle.
- Child-lock safety feature.
- Includes cone filter basket and gold tone filter basket.
- Brushed stainless steel body with BPA-free plastic parts.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- The outer housing and LCD screen can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth.
- The coffee basket and gold tone filter can be rinsed under running water. For a deeper clean, wash the coffee basket and gold tone filter in warm, soapy water with a soft bristled brush.
- Rinse the carafe and lid under warm running water. For a deeper clean, we recommend regularly washing the carafe in warm, soapy water using a soft bristled brush. Do not use abrasive cleansers, pads or cloths, which can scratch the surface. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend regular descaling. The LCD screen will flash “DESCALE” when it's time to run the descale cycle.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.