Breville Slow Cooker with Easy Sear®
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Featuring an EasySear removable insert pan, the Breville 7 L slow cooker is essentially a premium piece of cookware with a slow cooker base. Use the aluminium insert on the stovetop for searing and browning meats and sautéing vegetables before slow cooking – the key to even deeper, richer flavour. The insert also functions on its own as a covered roasting pan and goes straight to the table for easy serving.
- EasySear stovetop insert lets you sear, sauté, slow cook and serve all in one pot. Also safe for oven roasting.
- The insert is made of die-cast aluminium with a Quantanium non-stick, non-scratch finish.
- Simple controls offer three temperature settings: low, high and dual.
- Low setting gently simmers for an extended period of time to deepen rich flavours. Ideal for braises, pot roasts and tougher cuts of meat.
- High setting cooks food in half the time required for low setting. Ideal for premium cuts of meat and dishes featuring vegetables and grains.
- Dual setting automatically shifts from high to low after approx. two hours for added ease.
- Wraparound heating element promotes even cooking.
- Cool-touch silicone covers on handles for easy transport of the insert from stove to slow cooker to table.
- Large 7 L capacity is ideal for entertaining.
- Domed stainless-steel lid can be used with the insert for oven roasting.
- Removable cord.
- Includes stainless-steel roasting rack.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BSC560
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- 46 cm x 29 cm x 23 cm high.
- 7 L cap.
- 6 kg
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Hand wash pan and lid.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads as these can damage the surfaces and non-stick coating.
- To remove stubborn, cooked-on foods in the removable EasySear Pan, soften by filling with water, bring to a slow boil on medium heat on the stove top, add detergent and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove by lightly scrubbing with a soft nylon kitchen brush.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.