Breville Stainless Steel Smart Oven Pro with Light
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Breville's super-versatile benchtop oven now includes a slow-cook feature, so you can simmer foods up to 10 hours at low temperatures – great for flavour-rich stews and pot roasts. This Pro model also includes an automatic oven light, making it easier to check cooking progress.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- 10 preset functions: grill, toast, crumpet, bake, roast, pizza, cookies, reheat, warm, slow cook.
- Slow-cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional convection fan cooks foods up to 30% faster.
- Includes baking tray and grilling rack, plus a 33 cm nonstick pizza pan.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model # BOV845BSS.
- 47 cm x 41 cm x 28.8 cm high.
- 10 kg.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Adjustable temperature from 50°C to 230°C.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- 25-watt G9 type oven bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- "Frozen food" button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods on the TOAST, CRUMPET, PIZZA or COOKIE functions.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Compact size saves benchtop space.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 10 cm from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Handwashing in warm soapy water is recommended for the removable crumb tray, grill rack, pizza pan, and baking pan.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior of oven with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.