Nordic Ware Bundt® Brownie Pan
Our clever pan makes it easy to bake a batch of miniature brownies in the intricately sculpted shapes of America's beloved Bundt cake. Finish your homemade brownies with a sprinkling of cocoa or icing sugar — or create adorable treats for special occasions by decorating them with colourful icings and sugars.
- A simple way to make beautifully sculpted brownies — also great for cakelets and muffins.
- Easy to use — just pour in your favourite batter and bake.
- Cast aluminium conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- Thanks to our durable nonstick finish, your fresh-baked treats release easily — and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes twelve 6 cm diam. treats
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm x 85 cm x 3 cm high
- 1 kg.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.