Calphalon Elite Nonstick Frying Pan Set, 25cm and 30cm
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams Sonoma, the Elite cookware collection sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won’t damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior, and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods — two key features that set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Set includes 25 cm and 30 cm Calphalon Elite Nonstick fry pans.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminium ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavour when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm fry pan: 4 cm high. 1.1 kg.
- 30 cm fry pan: 5 cm high, 1.6 kg.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.