Calphalon Elite Nonstick Square Grill Pan
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma, Elite cookware sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Two key features set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware: Metal utensils won't damage the durable nonstick interior, and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free. This square pan is ideal for grilling steaks, chicken, seafood and fresh vegetables.
- Ridged nonstick cooking surface sears in attractive grill marks and channels away excess fat.
- High sides help contain splatters.
- Premium hard-anodised aluminium ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Metal whisks, spoons and spatulas won't scratch the triple-layer nonstick surface.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavour when browning or searing foods.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions & More Info
- 28 cm sq.; 4 cm high.
- 1.2 kg.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.