Calphalon Precision Self-Sharpening 15-Piece Knife Set
Calphalon Self-Sharpening knives help you keep your knives sharp. This 15-piece forged knife set comes with a storage block with built-in sharpeners in four of the slots. Every time you pull out a knife or put it back, the blade is sharpened at the correct angle, ensuring peak sharpness for every task.
- Blades are fully forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Calphalon Precision Series knives are precisely tapered for optimal edge retention.
- Four slots in 15-slot storage block have integrated ceramic sharpeners to automatically sharpen straight-edge knives: chef's, santoku, utility and paring.
- Block includes one empty slot to accommodate an additional knife.
- Unique bar-riveted handles are labelled on ends for easy identification in block.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 9 cm paring knife
- 15 cm santoku
- 15 cm utility knife
- 20 cm chef's knife
- 20 cm bread knife
- 8 steak knives
- Kitchen shears
- 15-slot pine storage block with walnut finish
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 9 cm Paring Knife: 9 cm-long blade, 20 cm long overall.
- 15 cm Santoku: 15 cm-long blade, 29 cm long overall.
- 15 cm Utility Knife: 15 cm-long blade, 27 cm long overall.
- 20 cm Chef's Knife: 20 cm-long blade, 35 cm long overall.
- 20 cm Bread Knife: 20 cm-long blade, 34 cm long overall.
- Steak Knife (8): 12 cm-long blade, 22 cm long overall.
- Kitchen Shears: 20 cm long.
- Storage Block: 33 cm x 19 cm x 29 cm high.
- Full tang for ideal balance and strength.
- Steak knives made from stamped steel.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- When storing knives in the block, please refer to use and care guide, which indicates which slot is best for each knife based on size of blade.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Storage slots with an integrated sharpener automatically sharpen straight-edge blades every time you remove or return knives to the block. There is no need to bear down or apply excessive pressure; the sharpener is designed to work efficiently with your natural motion.
- Do not place serrated-edge knives in the sharpening slots. Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.