Calphalon Precision SharpIN 10-Piece Space Saving Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Calphalon Precision SharpIN offers top culinary performance paired with ingenious self-sharpening technology. This 10-piece set includes a narrow, space-saving storage block with built-in ceramic sharpener; when you remove or replace a straight-edge knife, the blade is sharpened at the correct angle for a perfect edge every time. The set includes a carefully chosen assortment of knives for a variety of prep tasks plus four steak knives.
- Sharp blades are fully forged from high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel.
- Contoured, ergonomic handles are labelled for easy knife identification in the block.
- Bolsters and full tangs ensure ideal balance and maximum strength.
- Block and knife handles are constructed of stained maple over solid pine core.
- Three slots in storage block have integrated ceramic sharpeners to automatically sharpen straight-edge knives: chef's, santoku, utility and paring.
10-piece set includes:
- 11 cm paring knife
- 15 cm santoku
- 16 cm serrated utility knife
- 21 cm chef's knife
- Four 11 cm steak knives
- Kitchen shears
- 9-slot pine storage block with maple finish
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11 cm Paring Knife: 11 cm-long blade, 10 cm-long handle; 160 g.
- 15 cm Santoku: 15 cm-long blade, 14 cm-long handle; 244 g.
- 16 cm Serrated Utility Knife: 16 cm-long blade, 11 cm-long handle; 181 g.
- 21 cm Chef's Knife: 21 cm-long blade, 14 cm-long handle; 295 g.
- Steak Knives: 11 cm-long blades, 4 1/2"-long handles; 57 g each.
- Storage Block: 20 cm x 10 cm x 21 cm high.
- Steak knives are precision-stamped from Asian high-carbon steel.
- Full lifetime warranty.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Storage slots with an integrated sharpener automatically sharpen straight-edge blades every time you remove or return knives to the block. There is no need to bear down or apply excessive pressure; the sharpener is designed to work efficiently with your natural motion.
- Do not place serrated-edge knives in the sharpening slots. Sharpen serrated knives at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have them sharpened by a professional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.