Celebration Layer Cake Pans, Set of 2
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Delicious desserts for birthdays, anniversaries and other festivities begin with our customised cake pans. Each one makes a scalloped cake that’s about half the thickness of a standard cake layer, so you don’t need to slice the cakes horizontally. Simply stack the layers with fillings or frostings to create an impressive cake.
- Designed for even heating and quick baking, these sturdy aluminium pans are finished with a premium nonstick coating that guarantees effortless release and cleanup.
- Create 2 thin, scalloped cake layers, ready for frostings and fillings.
- The cake layers can be stacked evenly on top of each other for a uniform shape that lends well to frosted sides, or offset to create a staggered look that requires frosting only between the layers.
- 25 cm wide; 2 cm high.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 230°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.