Pie Weights Jar
Many recipes for pies and tarts call for blind-baking the unfilled crust – a process made more reliable with the help of these ceramic weights.
- Round ceramic weights prevent pie and tart crusts from shrinking or blistering during baking.
- After fitting the pastry dough into your pan, press on a layer of foil and line it with the weights.
- Ensures an attractive pastry shell that will hold its shape when filled.
- The unglazed ceramic material also helps to evenly distribute heat, promoting uniform baking.
- Enough for two 23 cm pie shells.
- Can be used again and again.
- Includes a clear glass storage jar.
Dimensions & More Info
- 567 g
- Made in China
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.