Chemex® Pour-Over Glass Handle Coffee Maker, 3 Cup
Introduced in 1941, the Chemex pour-over brewer is revered by coffee connoisseurs for producing a wonderfully pure-tasting cup of coffee without bitterness or sediment. This hand-blown glass brewer reveals the elegant hourglass silhouette of Chemex with the addition of a loop handle for effortless pouring.
- Carafe is made of hand-blown glass for exceptional clarity.
- Brewing is simple: Place grounds in the cone-shaped filter at the top and pour hot water over them.
- Large loop handle facilitates easy carrying and pouring.
- For use with Chemex bonded filters (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- 3-cup brewer: 440 ml cap.; 8 cm diam., 21 cm high. Uses Chemex Half Circle Filters FP-2.
- Made in Taiwan.
- Coffee can be brewed at the preferred strength.
- Nonporous borosilicate glass will not absorb odours or chemical residues.
- Use with a Chemex lid (sold separately) to store brewed coffee in the refrigerator.
- Dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Do not place directly on stove as it can shatter the glass.
- Do not use metal utensils in glass.
- Glass is dishwasher safe.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.