Chemex® Pour-Over Glass Coffee Maker with Wood Collar
The favourite coffee-brewing method of our founder, Chuck Williams, the Chemex coffeemaker is an elegant, one-piece vessel made of high quality, heat-resistant glass. This simple, reliable method of making coffee yields a full-flavoured, clean-tasting brew using Chemex unbleached filter squares (sold separately).
- The Chemex coffee maker has been brewing clear, pure, flavourful coffee without bitterness or sediment for over forty years and remains one of the purest methods of brewing.
- Coffee can be made at the preferred strength.
- Simple to use: Place grounds in the cone-shaped filter at the top and pour hot water over them.
- The polished wood collar and leather tie serves as an insulated handle.
Dimensions & More Info
- 6 Cup: 13 cm diam., 22 cm high; 880 ml cap.
- 10 Cup: 13 cm diam., 23.5 cm high; 1.5 L cap.
- Made in Taiwan.
Use & Care
- Do not place directly on stove as it can shatter the glass.
- Do not use metal utensils in glass.
- Glass is dishwasher safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.