Williams-Sonoma Chilli Seasoning
America's passion for chilli can be traced to San Antonio, Texas in the 1820s, when local cooks simmered cubed beef with their special blends of chilli peppers, herbs and spices. Today, our classic chilli seasoning makes it easy to spice up your signature version of this family-friendly favourite.
- A traditional blend of zesty chilli peppers, herbs and spices for seasoning your favourite homemade chilli recipes, including beef, chicken, turkey and vegetarian versions.
- Versatile, mildly spicy blend is also great for seasoning fajitas, tacos or guacamole.
- Premium chilli peppers are sun-dried to ensure bright, fresh flavour with just the right amount of spicy heat.
- All spices are individually ground before blending, allowing their distinctive flavours to shine.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Chilli Seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 57 g
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Ancho chilli, New Mexico chilli, cumin, sea salt, garlic, Mexican oregano, citric acid.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.