Cooking at Home
In celebration of Chuck Williams’ 100th birthday, we've updated our comprehensive cooking guide, first edited by Williams in 2010. With over 1,000 recipes culled from Williams-Sonoma's award-winning cookbook library, hundreds of informative side notes, and dozens of charts and other reference material, the book contains everything you need to know about how to cook and what to eat today. New in this special edition are 100 recipes from Chuck Williams’ personal collection as well as 50 full-colour photographs.
- Over 1,000 recipes are organised in 23 chapters ranging from breakfast, appetisers, salads and soups to pasta, meats, poultry, seafood, grains and beans, vegetables, breads and desserts.
- Special edition includes 100 of Chuck Williams’ personal recipes as well as new headnotes, colour photography and cover art.
- Simple, straightforward recipes reflect Chuck's philosophy that food is best simply prepared using fresh, high-quality ingredients and straightforward cooking techniques.
- All chapters include a “basics” section, informative tips and sidebars.
- Recipe highlights include Sour Cream Belgian Waffles, Carrot Soup with Coriander, Spinach Risotto, Scallops and Shrimp with Herb Salad, Baked Chicken with Artichokes, Lemon Tea Bread and Cherry Clafoutis.
- Hardcover, 640 pages.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.