Williams-Sonoma Spice, Coarse Madras Curry Blend
Originally from India, vibrant curry blends like this one are favourites in spice pantries around the world. Ours showcases a signature medley of premium spices, all coarsely ground to release their enticing aromas and bold, complex flavours.
- These coarsely ground spices have a bold heat with deep floral notes and a subtle sweetness.
- Great for spicing up everything from classic curries to devilled eggs and creamy tuna, chicken or potato salads.
- Blend with cream cheese to create a rich, spicy dip for fresh vegetables and toasted pita bread.
- Use as a bright substitute for curry powder, paprika or turmeric.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 57 g
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.