de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Once you've used a French mandoline, nothing else matches its precise, uniform cuts when slicing fruits and vegetables. This advanced mandoline from De Buyer has a dicing blade for creating perfect cubes in addition to a variety of cuts, from neat sticks and rounds to intricate waffle cuts.
- Interchangeable blades for rounds, diamond, crinkle and waffle cuts, julienne, strips, sticks and a patented integrated cube system.
- Double stainless-steel blade system: one side is serrated for waffle cuts; the other side has a micro-serrated edge for cutting fruits and vegetables.
- Three julienne blades (2, 4 and 10mm) cut everything from fine sticks to thick French fries.
- Specially designed pusher maximises safety and provides a firm grip for even the smallest hands.
- Adjustable thickness from ultrafine to 1cm thick.
Dimensions & More Info
- 38 cm x 18 cm x 12 cm high.
- 1.5 kg.
- Made in France.
- Stick-resistant guide plate with special pro-slide coating for smooth motion.
- Nonskid feet add stability and extra leverage and fold away for compact storage.
- Markings on side of frame indicate exact thickness of cut.
- Convenient storage box holds julienne blades underneath.
- Stainless-steel and BPA-free polymer composite construction.
Use & Care
- Always use the pusher for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- When not in use, store julienne blades in case.
- Hand-wash only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.