Double-Handled Carving and Roasting Cutting Board, Birch
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Masterfully crafted in the USA from richly grained North American hardwood, this board is an exceptional choice for carving and presenting meat and poultry. Its unique pyramid grid surface secures roasts, while a deep well catches flavourful juices and cut-out handles promote secure transport from kitchen to table.
- Crafted from North American yellow birch.
- Large cutting surface has unique pyramid grid to secure meat or poultry for carving.
- Carved channel catches juices for use in gravies and sauces.
- Cut-out handles enable easy lifting and carrying.
- Reverse side is flat for cutting and serving.
Dimensions & More Info
- 53 cm x 29 cm.
- 8 cm thick.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Occasionally rub with food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.