Nordic Ware Easter Bunny Cake Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Liven up your Easter table with a playful cake in the shape of the season’s signature rabbit. Our non-stick pan makes it easy, turning out a sculptural dessert to decorate any way you like. Whether you sprinkle your bunny with sugar, drizzle him with a chocolate glaze or adorn him with colourful icing, this magical cake is guaranteed to make everyone smile.
- Clever two-part design makes it simple to create the ultimate 3-D treat for Easter celebrations.
- For an intricately detailed dessert, just bake the two halves of the cake, then press them together with icing.
- Durable cast-aluminium construction ensures perfectly even baking.
- Premium non-stick finish guarantees that your cake will come out of the pan easily – and clean-up is a breeze.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
Dimensions & More Info
- 46 cm x 35 cm x 6 cm high; 1 kg
- 10-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 232°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash, then dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.