Emile Henry Pizza Stone
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary glaze, this pizza stone produces perfectly crispy crusts and doubles as a cutting surface. Able to withstand exceptionally high heat, it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame – and it's dishwasher safe.
- Ideal for pizzas, breads and general grilling.
- Made of exceptionally durable Burgundian clay, yet is much lighter than other pizza stones.
- Proprietary lead-free surface is safe for cutting and won't chip or crack.
- Designed specifically to produce crispy, well-baked crusts, like those from a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high heat, distributing the temperature quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift.
- Doubles as a cheese board or trivet.
- Microwavable; griller, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 37 cm diam.; 43 cm diam., handle to handle.
- Made in France.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.