Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Stone
Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary black Flame glaze, this rectangular ceramic baking stone turns out perfectly crispy crusts and then doubles as a surface for serving. The piece withstands exceptionally high heat, so it can be used in the oven, on the grill and over an open flame – and it's dishwasher safe.
- Rectangular shape is ideal for flat bread, rolls, family-sized pizzas – even cookies.
- Made of durable Burgundian clay, yet much lighter than standard baking stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary lead-free black Flame glaze, which won't chip or crack and is safe for cutting on.
- Place over an open grill to cook softer or smaller foods that might otherwise fall through the cracks.
- Micro-crazing in the glaze promotes crispy, well-baked crusts, just like a pizza oven.
- Withstands extremely high temperatures, distributing heat quickly and evenly.
- Integral handles make the stone easy to lift and move.
- Doubles as a cheese board or a trivet.
- Microwavable; griller, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 36 cm x 46 cm; 4 kg
- Made in France.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.