Emile Henry Ruffled Loaf Pan
Inspired by vintage French bakeware, Emile Henry's ruffled loaf pan is shaped from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly, so breads, casseroles and meat loaf bake and brown to perfection. The graceful ruffled edge on the dish is based on a century-old ceramist's technique - updated to simplify cutting and removing a tidy portion.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well, so it's ideal for keeping foods warm at the table.
- Ruffled edge modelled after the company's handcrafted classics from the early 1900s.
- Vibrant exterior for a beautiful oven-to-table presentation.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odours or flavours.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer, griller and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm high; 1 L cap.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Microwavable; freezer, griller and oven safe to 270¡C.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.