Fluted French Tart Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
An open-faced tart shows off fresh berries like no other dessert. When you use a classic French pan like this one, tarts are easy to prepare at home.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel promotes uniform baking.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan's outer ring.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the tart to a plate or cake stand.
- Pan is equally suited to preparing savoury quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality pastry moulds since 1887.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 24 cm diam., 3 cm high.
- Made in France.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.