A Girl and Her Greens: Hearty Meals from the Garden Cookbook
Explore a garden-fresh world of tantalising recipes for everything from familiar veggies like pumpkin, carrots and potatoes to earthy novelties like sunchokes and broccoli raab. In her latest culinary triumph, award-winning British chef and author April Bloomfield devotes a beautifully illustrated cookbook to her true love—vegetables.
- The vegetable-centric follow-up to the acclaimed cookbook, "A Girl and Her Pig," by nose-to-tail cooking expert April Bloomfield.
- Learn to prepare creative, irresistible dishes from simple, seasonal ingredients.
- Sidebars and tips provide inspiring advice on ingredients and techniques.
- Charming narratives reveal April's sources of fresh culinary inspiration.
- Recipe highlights include kale polenta, broccoli raab morning buns, onions with sage pesto, crushed spring peas with mint, Swiss chard canneloni, vegetable crisps with red za'atar, butternut squash pancakes and sweet corn ice cream.
- Hardcover, 272 pages.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.