Global Classic 3-Piece Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Global's award-winning knives are made to the exacting standards of professional Japanese chefs. Blade edges are ground to a superfine 16-degree angle on each side for dramatically sharp performance and exceptional balance. This Global Classic set includes three essential kitchen knives for everyday use.
- Stamped blades are made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice-tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 0.6 cm edges are visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than bevelled, resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless steel handles are seamlessly constructed and textured to provide a firm grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, these knives are lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
3-piece set includes:
- 10 cm paring knife
- 14 cm vegetable knife
- 20 cm chef's knife
Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 10 cm-long blade, 10 cm-long handle; 85 g
- Vegetable knife: 14 cm-long blade, 11 cm-long handle; 170 g
- Chef's knife: 20 cm-long blade, 12 cm -long handle; 227 g
- Made in Japan.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use honing steel only when you feel knives have lost some of their original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after first use. As you continue to use your Global knives, they will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone knives more than once every two weeks, it is time to have them sharpened.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.