Gobel Standard Traditional Finish Round Quiche Pan
Professional pastry chefs rely on this classic French pan to bake quiches to savoury golden perfection. The lift-off ring gently releases delicate quiche crust for a beautiful presentation.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Removable bottom supports the baked crust while you slip off the pan's outer ring.
- Deep sides accommodate a generous amount of filling.
- Pan bottom also aids in transferring the quiche to a plate or platter.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm diam., 5 cm high.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 220¡C.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.