Williams Sonoma Spice, Whole Greek Oregano Leaves
Ancient Greeks believed oregano was created by the goddess Aphrodite as a symbol of happiness. Today, many modern cooks feel the same way. Throughout the Mediterranean and beyond, aromatic oregano leaves are a favourite way to add intense herbal flavour to all sorts of rustic dishes.
- Our fragrant dried oregano has a warm, slightly bitter flavour that's especially well-suited to Mediterranean-style cooking.
- Use oregano leaves in everything from soups, stews and casseroles to stuffing and sauces.
- Oregano was used to flavour the original pizzas created by bread bakers in Naples, who topped their dough with oregano leaves and peppery tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle oregano leaves over a traditional Greek salad – their herbal character is a perfect complement to the bright dressing, briny olives and tangy cheese.
- Add oregano to marinades for your favourite meats – it's especially good with grilled lamb.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 17 g
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.