GrowlerWerks Copper Pressurised Growler, 1.9 L
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Store and share beer with this copper-plated stainless-steel growler, designed to keep brew fresh and perfectly carbonated for two weeks. Whether you brew your own or buy local microbrews, this vessel lets you enjoy suds at home and on the go, thanks to its vacuum-insulated construction. The tap allows you to pour smoothly down to the last drop, and features a pressure gauge and sight glass so you can monitor your brew.
- Made of copper-plated 18/8 stainless steel with chrome-plated brass fittings.
- Keeps beer fresh and perfectly carbonated for two weeks.
- Vacuum-insulated construction keeps beer cold all day for on-the-go drinking.
- Variable Pressure Regulation Cap maintains perfect carbonation with easy-to-read gauge.
- Tap pours smoothly down to the last drop without affecting carbonation.
Dimensions & More Info
- 20 cm x 13 cm x 27 cm high.
- 1.9 L. cap.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.