Heritage Bundt Pan
Use this swirling cast-aluminium pan to create Bundt cakes in the original 1950 shape. Nordic Ware based its vintage design on an old German stoneware mould for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake.
- Durable cast-aluminium pan re-creates the original 1950 Bundt design.
- Centre tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Non-stick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 25 cm diam., 9 cm high.
- Made in USA.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.