Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Hestan pushes the boundaries of innovation in stainless-steel cookware with its NanoBond™ technology. The patented, multilayer structure of titanium-based alloys bonds directly to stainless steel through an environmentally friendly and chemical-free process, creating thousands of superdense nano layers on the cookware surface. Exceedingly resistant to scratches, staining and salt pitting, these pots and pans are four times more durable than traditional stainless steel and will maintain their beauty and performance for a lifetime.
- NanoBond™ surface is a proprietary blend of alloys including titanium, creating a highly strong, resilient and lasting finish.
- Triple-bonded stainless-steel construction with pure aluminium core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminium-clad cookware.
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to prevent delamination.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Made in Italy.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 22 cm and 28 cm open skillets
- 1.4 L and 2.8 L covered saucepans
- 3.3 L covered sauté pan with helper handle
- 7.5 L covered stockpot
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 22 cm Skillet: 22 cm diam., 4 cm high; 740 g.
- 28 cm Skillet: 28 cm diam., 4 cm high; 1.3 kg.
- 1.4 L Saucepan: 17 cm diam., 7.5 cm high; 990 g with lid.
- 2.8 L Saucepan: 22 cm diam., 9 cm high; 1.4 kg with lid.
- 3.3 L Sauté Pan: 27 cm diam., 7 cm high; 1.7 kg with lid.
- 7.5 L Stockpot: 27 cm kdiam., 15 cm high; 2.2 kg with lid.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Flush rivets inside and out for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- NanoBond™ surface is naturally nonporous and stick-resistant for easier cleaning.
- Will not react with foods.
- Will not oxidise, resulting in lasting beauty.
- Flared rims facilitate pouring.
- Heats up faster and more evenly; skillets offer 20% more cooking surface.
- Saucepans, sauté pans and stockpots are lighter in weight than more traditional cookware.
- Oven and griller safe to 260°C.
- Lifetime warranty.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and griller safe to 260°C.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- To remove stubborn food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a fine-powdered or soft cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.