Himalayan Salt Plate
This plate is sourced from natural salt deposits found in the Himalayas. The dense crystalline composition adds complex flavour to all types of foods. Heat on the barbecue to sear seafood and meat, or chill for serving a selection of fruits, vegetables and cheeses with a hint of salt.
- Mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt adds delicate flavour to food.
- Retains hot and cold temperatures evenly.
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits.
- Heat on the grill to cook thin cuts of meat, fish and shellfish.
- Chill in the referigerator to serve cold appetisers, cheese, sushi and fruit.
- Naturally anti-microbial and easy to clean.
- Plate can be used repeatedly until it eventually diminishes with use.
- 20 cm x 30 cm x 4 cm high.
- 5 kg.
- Made in Pakistan.
Use & Care
- Salt plate must be completely dry prior to using on the barbecue or in the oven.
- With time and use, the plate’s shape will get smaller and the colour will change.
- Scrub with a mildly abrasive brush then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Dry on a rack for at least 24 hours before using again.
- Do not immerse in water or leave under running water.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.