Nordic Ware Honeycomb Cake Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Inspired by a golden honeycomb buzzing with bees, our whimsical pan creates a beautifully sculpted pull-apart cake to sweeten any celebration.
- Makes a honeycomb-shaped cake with pull-apart sections for easy sharing.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminium promotes even rising, uniform baking and a golden finish.
- Premium non-stick interior for easy release and quick cleanup.
- Includes a cake recipe.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, creators of the original Bundt® pan, and a family-owned company since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- 31 cm x 29 cm x 6 cm high.
- 2.4 L. cap.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of the pan and to remove excess spray, so that cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure that batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto a cooling rack and lift pan away.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Oven safe to 204°C.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.