Hurom HH Elite Slow Juicer
Savour the best of healthy, whole-food juicing with a state-of-the-art machine that has an extra "smoothie" basket for creating purees and juice blends – plus a special feature for customising the amount of pulp in your juice. Designed for top efficiency, this compact slow-masticating juicer delivers more juice and preserves more vitamins, anti-oxidants and enzymes, and the best possible taste.
- Extracting the most beneficial nutrients from fresh fruit and vegetables, this slow-masticating electric juicer has a unique low-speed mechanism to process foods with maximum efficiency.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to ensure the highest juice yield – without aerating the juice.
- Works with fruits (even ripe bananas and soft, delicate berries), vegetables, wheatgrass, greens, nuts and soybeans to make everything from juices and soups to nut milks and tofu.
- A lever lets you customise the amount of pulp in your juice – the machine automatically extrudes excess pulp into an internal strainer.
- Use the extra juicing basket for whole-food juicing and smoothies.
- Gentle puree action mixes juices together, so you can create your own custom blends.
- Efficient system is low on waste and electrical draw.
- Quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Includes pulp extraction plugs, self-cleaning screen holder, two 1-litre juicing cups, tamper, brush, and instruction manual.
Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless steel and plastic construction.
- 22 cm x 16 cm x 42 cm high.
- 5.4 kg.
- 150W; 45 rpm.
Use & Care
- Not for commercial use – do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large or hard materials, such as inedible seeds or frozen foods.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal scrubbers, harsh chemicals or scouring powders, as they can damage the plastic parts.
- Use the included cleaning brush to clean the filter and any hard-to-reach spots.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.