Imperia Pasta Machine
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $99 (excluding furniture).
Homemade pasta is easy to prepare with this old-fashioned Italian-made machine, the same kind used in home kitchens throughout Italy. The optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make pillow-like ravioli.
- Includes two pasta rollers: one for solid sheets and the other for fettuccine or linguine.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough.
- Clamps firmly to your bench top.
- Nickel-plated steel rollers.
- Rubber feet hold machine in place on bench top.
- Optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps two sheets of dough into ravioli.
- Pasta machine: 19 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm high.
- Ravioli attachment: 11 cm x 17 cm x 13 cm high.
- Red: Enamelled and chromed-steel construction.
- Stainless-steel: Chromed Steel.
- Made in Italy.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.