Imperia Pasta Machine
Homemade pasta is easy to prepare with this old-fashioned Italian-made machine, the same kind used in home kitchens throughout Italy. The optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps dough to make cushion-like ravioli.
- Includes two pasta rollers, one for solid sheets and the other for fettuccine or linguine.
- Extension plate helps guide the dough.
- Clamps firmly to your benchtop.
- Nickel-plated steel rollers.
- Rubber feet hold machine in place on benchtop.
- Optional attachment rolls, stuffs and crimps two sheets of dough into ravioli.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pasta machine: 19 cm x 20 cm x 15 cm high.
- Ravioli attachment: 11 cm x 17 cm x 13 cm high.
- Red: Enamelled and chromed-steel construction.
- Silver: Chromed-steel construction.
Use & Care
- Use a soft brush to remove excess flour, and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Machine and attachments should not be cleaned with water or detergents as they can cause the machine to clog or rust.
- Occasionally place a drop of oil where the rollers meet the machine to keep the rollers moving smoothly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.