Italian Lava Pizza Stone Set
Re-create the tender, bubbly crusts of authentic Italian pizza with a pizza stone made from lava stone formed by Mount Etna, the largest active volcano in Italy. Naturally absorbent, the lava retains heat for steady, even baking and is naturally nonstick, making it a wonderful option for healthy cooking without butter or oil. Use it for baking pizza, focaccia and hearth-baked breads or roasting meats, fish and vegetables. It comes with a wooden peel for easy removal of freshly baked pizza.
- Made from Sicilian lava stone formed by active flows of Mount Etna.
- Comes with beechwood pizza peel.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- Stone: 38 cm x 30 cm x 1 cm thick.
- 5 kg
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- The lava stone should always be warmed up in a gradual way at a moderate flame to reach an even temperature across the entire surface.
- After cooking, allow the stone to cool down gradually. Avoid pouring cold water on it as the stone can fissure or break apart.
- Before using for the first time, wash with saltwater and dry carefully.
- Once cleaned, sprinkle with extra-virgin olive or vegetable oil, rub it, and leave it oiled for at least 24 hours. Dry the excess oil with paper tissue or a soft cloth.
- Do not use any type of detergent, as it can soak into the stone and make it unusable.
- After using, let the stone cool, then clean with a cloth soaked in vinegar and a steel-wool pad to remove food debris.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the “Stock Status” information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service. For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
Once your order has been fulfilled at our Distribution Centre (for in-stock items allow up to 3 working days to receive your Order Fulfilment email), it will ship to you according to the following timetable:
|Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane||1-3 business days|
|Regional NSW, VIC & QLD; ACT||2-4 business days|
|Country NSW, VIC & QLD; SA||3-7 business days|
|TAS, WA, NT, North QLD||7-10 business days|
*Transit times listed are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Please provide a street address for delivery – we cannot ship to PO Boxes.