Jean Dubost Laguiole Olivewood Steak Knives, Set of 6
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd's tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century.
- Set includes six steak knives and a wooden storage case featuring the distinctive Laguiole bee.
- Slightly curved knives with serrated blades are crafted from polished rust-resistant stainless steel.
- Triple-riveted full tangs for durability and balance.
- Handles are made of olivewood.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 11 cm-long blades.
- 12 cm-long handles.
- 40 g each.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Hand-wash; dry thoroughly.
- Oil handles with food-safe mineral oil as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.