J.K Adams Handled Carving Board, Walnut with Brass Handles
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost.
Free delivery on orders over $149 (excluding furniture).
Pairing richly grained walnut wood with brass handles, our Vermont-crafted carving board functions beautifully for carving roasts and presenting them at the table. The grooved carving side reverses to a flat cutting board for all-purpose chopping, slicing and serving and is a handsome serving board for charcuterie and cheeses.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American walnut.
- Large cutting surface with indentation to hold meat or poultry for carving.
- Carved channel catches delicious meat juices for use in gravies and sauces.
- Brass loop handles enable easy lifting and carrying.
- Reverse side is flat for cutting and serving.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchenware.
Dimensions & More Info
- 51 cm x 35.5 cm.
- 2.5 cm thick.
- 3.2 kg.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out, and polish handles to maintain shine.
- To sanitise, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odours by rubbing the board with table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.